With it being Mothers Sunday all over the world, The Boston agency posted a job vacancy online for a “director of operations” position at a company called Rehtom Inc.
The requirements sounded nothing short of brutal:
• Standing up almost all the time
• Constantly exerting yourself
• Working from 135 to unlimited hours per week
• Degrees in medicine, finance and culinary arts necessary
• No vacations
• The work load goes up on Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s and other holidays
• No time to sleep
• Salary = $0
Who’d want a job like that right?
The job ad got 2.7 million impressions from paid ad placements. Only 24 people inquired. They interviewed via webcam, and their real-time reactions were captured on video.
Check out their reactions in the linked video below, it’s worth the watch!
Happy Mothers Day!