Credit: Food Processors
Local recipe to enjoy!!
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2 clove garlic
- Pinch salt
- 2 Tablespoon curry powder
- Pinch turmeric powder
- 2 Tablespoon Cooking oil
- Medium size onion
- 1 400g Pacific Crown Duruka In Brine ( long or shredded)
HOW TO MAKE IT:
- Crush Garlic and slice onion thinly
- Heat wok, add oil, onions and fry till golden brown.
- Add salt, garlic and turmeric and curry powder
- Add drained Duruka (shredded or as preferred).
- Cook for 10 minutes and Serve with Hot rice.
A lovely recipe to enjoy on a Sunday lunch or if you prefer, any day of the week 🙂