Review: Simple and delicious taro chips for dipping or just as is. Enjoy!
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2 to 3 taro root unpeeled and washed nicely
- Oil for frying
- Hawaiian salt (or any salt available)
HOW TO MAKE IT:
- Add unpeeled and washed taro in pot of boiling water. Cook until barely tender. Let cool and then chill in refrigerator until completely cooled. Thinly slice cooled taro.
- Fry in deep fryer until crispy and brown.
- Drain on paper towels and sprinkle with Hawaiian salt while still hot.
Although dalo is quiet expensive, this is a lovely snack the kids will enjoy 🙂 try it and enjoy!