Credit: girl cooks world
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 5 cups chicken broth
- 3 cups packed baby spinach leaves
- 3/4 teaspoon Asian sesame oil
- 3/4 teaspoon Vietnamese fish sauce
- 3 well beaten eggs
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onion
HOW TO MAKE IT:
- Bring the chicken to a boil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Stir in the spinach leaves, sesame oil, and fish sauce and cook until the spinach begins to wilt.
- Stir the mixture until the broth is quickly swirling around the saucepan. Slowly and carefully pour in the eggs, continuing to stir the broth with your other hand. The eggs should cook upon contact with the broth and create ribbons. Taste and add salt, if necessary.
- Ladle into individual bowls and top with green onion.
After the weekend feast, try to wash down all the lovo etc with some delicious no meat soup….something vegetarians who eat eggs will love 🙂 try it and enjoy!!