WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1/4 c. butter
- 10 oz. mini marshmallows
- 5 c. Rice Krispie cereal
- 2 c. marshmallow Fluff
- 1 c. crushed graham crackers (or any of your choice)
- 1 c. semisweet chocolate chips, melted, plus more for serving
HOW TO MAKE IT:
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper and grease with cooking spray. In a pot over low heat, melt butter. Add marshmallows and stir until melty. Turn off heat and immediately stir in cereal. Stir until completely coated.
- Press mixture onto prepared pan and pat into a thin even rectangle. Spread fluff in a single layer and sprinkle with graham crackers, pressing in to make sure they stick. Pour melted chocolate over graham crackers and use a spatula to smooth into an even layer.
- Slice sushi in half lengthwise, then roll up halves, starting from the long side.
- Refrigerate until firm, 1 hour.
- Slice into sushi rolls and serve with melted chocolate.
Try it and enjoy!!! to add excitement, try using chopsticks to enjoy this dessert 🙂