WHAT YOU NEED:
- 24 ounces red potato, diced
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen corn
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 6 cups chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
HOW TO MAKE IT:
- Place potatoes and corn into a 6-qt slow cooker. Stir in flour and gently toss to combine. Stir in chicken stock, thyme, oregano, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper, to taste.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 7-8 hours or high heat for 3-4 hours.* Stir in butter and heavy cream.
- Serve immediately.
Another meatless Monday recipe 🙂