Recipe by: Betty Crocker
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1pound lean ground beef
- 1cup Thick ‘n Chunky salsa
- 10 taco shells
- 1/2head lettuce, shredded
- 1medium tomato, chopped (3/4 cup)
- 1cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 ounces)
HOW TO MAKE IT:
- Cook beef in 10-inch skillet over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until brown; drain.
- Stir salsa into beef. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly; reduce heat to medium-low. Cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Pour beef mixture into large serving bowl.
- Heat taco shells as directed on package. Serve taco shells with beef mixture, lettuce, tomato and cheese.
Something to definitely try out and i choose this recipe coz it’s simple, new(way out of our ‘Fiji” food) healthy and tastey too!!