Source: Complete Health and Happiness
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Cucumber (depends how many you want)
- Garlic paste
- Silver side bacon or ham (depending on the amount of cucumbers)
HOW TO MAKE IT:
- wash the cucumbers without peeling it and cut it in half length wise. Remove seeds and rinse.
- on one half of the cucumber, coat with your musturd and add the bacon or ham and coat with garlic paste.
- take the other half of the cucumber and cover making it a breadless sandwich.
And there you have your recipe for the week…… simple, healthy and delicious, Cucumber Sub. Try it!