WHAT YOU NEED:
- 3 c. finely crushed gingercookies, plus more for garnish
- 12 tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 15-oz can pumpkin puree
- 3 tbsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 c. heavy cream
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
HOW TO MAKE IT:
- Make crust: In a large bowl, mix ginger cookie crumbs with melted butter until fully coated.
- Make pumpkin layer: In a small bowl, mix pumpkin puree with 1 tablespoon sugar and cinnamon. (For best results, transfer mixture to a piping bag.)
- Make cream layer: In a stand mixer fitted with a whisk attachment, beat heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Fold in cream cheese and remaining two tablespoons sugar. (For best results, transfer mixture to a piping bag.)
- Among four jam jars (small one), layer ginger cookie crust, pumpkin, and cream, alternating until you reach the top of the jar.
- Garnish with ginger snaps and serve.
something uniquely different for you to try out…no baking needed…just put the ingredients together and pop them in the fridge before serving and enjoy!!!