Prank gone wrong.

We all know a funnyman; a joker, a prankster. Some of the things they do and say will have us laughing to the point of pain. Then there are times, when they do something extreme that either gets them on someone’s bad side or gets them in a jam, where they need professional help to get out of it.

Like this 22 year old of Fordhouses, Wolverhampton, who put his head in a plastic bag inside the microwave before friends poured seven bags of Polyfilla (a type of plaster used to make minor building repairs, such as filling small holes) inside. Their intention was to use the microwave as a mould. Unfortunately for them, the man got stuck.

After 90 minutes of failed attempts to get their friend’s head out of the microwave, they had no choice but to call for professional help.

It took the West Midland Fire and Rescue an hour to set the man free. He was able to breathe with the help of an air-tube that his friends had managed to put through to him.

As funny as this situation was, the West Midland Fire and Rescue were unimpressed as the man could have suffocated or suffered serious injuries.

Because most of the microwave is welded, the Firefighters had to video-call their technical rescue colleagues for assistance.


The man cemented his head in a microwave




About Lomani Seninawanawa

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.