Credit: BBC good food
Pic source: food in graphics
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 250g mince meat
- 1 onion diced
- 2 garlic cloves sliced
- 1/2 leek (a good handful once sliced)
- 2-3 tbsp tomato puree
- appr 150ml vegetable stock
- salt and pepper
- cooked pasta (300g before cooking)
HOW TO MAKE IT:
- Fry onion and leek in a saute pan for about 3 min.
- Then add the mince meat and the garlic and fry until the mince is cooked (grey colour).
- Add the tomato puree and the stock. Be careful with the liquid, you don’t want it to runny.
- Season with salt and pepper and cook for about 25min on a low heat.
- Stir the cooked pasta in to reheat for about 5-10min and serve.
something out of the daily meals we have….so try it, enjoy it and let us know how it went 🙂
Pic source: good food