“Can’t decide between cookies and confections? You don’t have to! These chocolate-covered cookie balls feature a filling of cream cheese and crushed cookies.”
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 36 OREO Cookies, finely crushed
- 16 ounces semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
HOW TO MAKE IT:
- Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until well blended.
- Shape into 48 (1-inch) balls. Freeze 10 min. Dip balls in melted chocolate; place in single layer in shallow waxed paper-lined pan.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
Simple and easy to make…something to add to the menu on christmas 🙂 try it and enjoy!!