Remark: Make this old favorite without even turning on the oven..
WHAT YOU NEED:
|1||each||gelatin package (.25 oz)|
|1||each||sweetened condensed milk (14 oz. can)|
|2||each||eggs (separated into 5 egg whites and 4 egg yolks)|
|1||each||pumpkin puree (15 oz. can)|
|1||each||9″ prepared Graham Cracker crust|
HOW TO MAKE IT:
- In a dry saucepan combine the gelatin, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and salt.
- Stir in the condensed milk and eggs and blend well.
- Let stand for one minute.
- Place saucepan over low heat and stir constantly for about 10 minutes or until the gelatin dissolves and mixture thickens.
- Remove from the heat.
- Stir in the pumpkin puree and mix thoroughly.
- Pour pumpkin mixture into the graham cracker crust and level.
- Chill for at least 3 hours before serving.
- Serve with whipped topping.
Interesting recipe to try out and enjoy!!