CREDIT: spoon university
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 package Oreos
- 1 package large marshmallows
- 4 tablespoons butter or margarine
HOW TO MAKE IT:
1. Line 8×8-inch baking pan with aluminum foil.
2. Put Oreos into a large Ziploc bag.
3. Crush Oreos until no large pieces remain.
4. Melt butter and marshmallows in a large microwaveable bowl for about 2 minutes, until marshmallows fluff up and butter melts.
5. Add crushed Oreos immediately and mix until combined.
6. Press mixture into lined pan.
7. Cool bars for 10 minutes until set.
8. Cut into nine large bars.
EASY, FAST, DELICIOUS !! try it and enjoy