Credit: BBC goodfood
Use tortilla wraps and a muffin tin to make individually portioned egg, salami and tomato bites – ideal for lunch boxes or picnics
- 2 large tortilla wraps
- 4 eggs
- chopped vegetables (optional)
- 6 slices salami
- 3 cherry tomatoes, halved, plus extra to serve
- handful basil leaves
- vegetable sticks, to serve
HOW TO MAKE IT:
- Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Using a 12cm cutter (or a small plate) cut circles from the large tortilla wraps – you should get 6. Use the circles to line 6 holes of a muffin tin, pushing them into the holes to make cases.
- Beat the eggs and pour into the tortilla cases (you can add some chopped vegetables too, if you like). Top each case with a slice of salami and 1/2 a cherry tomato. Bake for 15 mins until the egg has set. Top with a few basil leaves, if you like, and serve with extra tomatoes and vegetable sticks.
That is your recipe for the week!! something lovely you could try out 🙂