Recipe By: LINDSAY FUNSTON
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2 boxes Chips Ahoy
- 3 c. heavy cream
- 1 (8) oz. block cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp. powdered sugar
HOW TO MAKE IT:
- In a large Ziploc, crush 15 Chips Ahoy until you have 1 cup crushed. Add crushed cookies to a large bowl and pour over 3 cups heavy cream. Let sit 10 minutes.
- Strain heavy cream over mesh strainer; discard crushed cookies.
- In a large bowl using a handheld electric mixer, beat cream cheese until fluffy, 1 minute, then add sugar and beat until smooth. Add cookie-infused heavy cream and beat until medium peaks form.
- Spread a thin layer of whipped cream on cake plate. Layer a circle of cookies on the plate and two to three in the center (depending on how big your circle is. Break cookies to make a full layer). Spread a layer of whipped cream on top and top with another layer of cookies (alternating so the cookies aren’t placed directly on top). Repeat until you have six layers, ending with whipped cream.
- Top with crushed cookies.
- Wrap loosely with plastic wrap and transfer to the fridge until very soft, 6 hours.
- Slice and serve immediately.
Here is a link that you can check out for the video of the recipe and how to make it 🙂
Do enjoy and try it out!! i know the kids will love it