Flying Fijians lock Leone Nakarawa has been rated the best by popular rugby news website Rugby Pass.
Rugby Pass is also focused on 100% rugby streaming, both live and on demand.
Rugby Pass compiled a list including what they thought were the Top 30 rugby players of 2017 and number one on that list was Fiji’s Leone Nakarawa.
The website backed up their selection of Nakarawa by saying he has lit up countless games this year with his ability to keep phases alive with offloads and allow his teammates to target disjointed defences, not to mention his formidable lineout work, powerful carrying and committed defence.
Nakarawa plays for Racing 92 in France.
He has made 44 appearances for Fiji.
Flying Fijians wing Nemani Nadolo was ranked 23rd on the list.
Saracens and England flyhalf Owen Farrell was rated in second place on the list while Hurricanes and All Blacks flyhalf Beauden Barrett who was the 2017 World Rugby Player of the Year was listed third on the list compiled by Rugby Pass.
The others in top 10 are:
4. Rieko Ioane [Blues and New Zealand]
5. Maro Itoje, Saracens [England and British and Irish Lions]
6. Tadhg Furlong [Leinster, Ireland and British and Irish Lions]
7. Charles Piutau [Ulster]
8. Damian McKenzie [Chiefs and New Zealand]
9. Huw Jones [Stormers, Western Province, Glasgow Warriors and Scotland]
10. Courtney Lawes [Northampton Saints, England and British and Irish Lions]