WHAT YOU NEED:
- A Packet 85g strawberry jelly crystals
- 425g can fruit salad, well drained
- 9 fingers biscuits chopped
- Custard( milk, custard powder, sugar)
- Strawberries, to serve
HOW TO MAKE IT:
- Make up the jelly according to packet instructions. Set aside to cool slightly. Divide the fruit among 6 small glasses. Pour the jelly evenly over the fruit. Refrigerate for 3-4 hours or until set.
- Sprinkle the biscuits evenly over the jelly. Pour over the custard. Cool it and Refrigerate for 2-3 hours to allow the biscuits to soften.
- Top with the strawberries, to serve.
For the custard: pour the milk in a clean pot, add in the sugar to your taste and cook on medium high heat, mix the custard powder with water(not too much water just enough to melt the custard powder) and pour in the milk. Judge from the color that you would like for your custard(light or dark). Keep stirring until the mixture thickens.
A lovely combination indeed…try it and see how lovely it will taste….enjoy and happy weekend my friend!!