WHAT YOU NEED:
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 package Oreo cookies
- ½ cup macadamia nuts, chopped
- 1.5 quarts Kona coffee ice cream, softened
- ½ cup shredded coconut
HOW TO MAKE IT:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter; set aside.
- Place entire package of Oreo cookies in a freezer plastic bag and crush until preferred texture.
- Add melted butter and nuts to crushed cookies. Seal plastic bag and mix well.
- Press ⅔ mixture on bottom of a 9 x 13-inch baking pan. Bake for 10-15 minutes. Cool.
- Spread softened ice cream on top of cooled crust. Top with remaining crushed oreo cookie mixture and sprinkle shredded coconut. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze until ice cream is firm.
- Cut into bars or squares.
If you can’t find Kona coffee ice cream, use your local favorite. Try it and Enjoy!