WHAT YOU NEED:
• tub vanilla ice cream (size depends on the crowd)
• 10 choc chip cookies, finely chopped (½ cup)
• 2 Heath bars, finely chopped (½ cup)
• 10 wafer sticks, finely chopped (½ cup)
• 10 ounces white chocolate
Note: for the ingredients i have changed to suit what we have in our supermarkets here in Fiji.
HOW TO MAKE IT:
- Line 2 small baking sheets with parchment paper or foil. Freeze for 10 minutes. Remove 1 sheet.
- Using a melon baller or ice-cream scoop, scoop the ice cream to form 1-inch balls and place on sheet. Return sheet to freezer. Repeat this process with second sheet. Freeze the balls for 30 minutes.
- Arrange the chopped choc chip cookies, Heath bars, and wafers on small plates. Working with 1 baking sheet at a time, roll the ice cream balls in the toppings, using your hands to gently press in the toppings. Freeze for 30 minutes.
- For the white chocolate truffles, melt the chocolate in a bowl in a microwave or in the top of a double boiler. Dip the chilled balls, one at a time, into the melted chocolate. Remove with a fork, letting the excess chocolate drip back into the bowl. Freeze for 30 minutes.
Simple dessert that the whole family will enjoy 🙂 try it and enjoy!!