WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 avocado, halved and pitted
- 1 (4.5 oz) cans tuna, drained
- ¼ cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoons minced jalapeno
- ¼ cup cilantro leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- salt and pepper (to taste)
HOW TO MAKE IT:
- Scoop out some of the avocado from the pitted area to widen the “bowl” area. Place the scooped avocado into a medium-size mixing bowl. Mash it with a fork.
- Add the tuna, bell pepper, jalapeno, and cilantro to the mixing bowl. Pour lime juice over. Stir it all together until everything is well mixed.
- Scoop the tuna into the avocado bowls. Season with salt and pepper.
Something delicious and healthy too 🙂 try it and enjoy!!