“These cookies are nutritious, as well as delicious.”
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 3 ripe bananas
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup dates, pitted and chopped
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
HOW TO MAKE IT:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, mash the bananas. Stir in oats, dates, oil, and vanilla. Mix well, and allow to sit for 15 minutes. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until lightly brown.
when we say healthy in this recipe, we mean healthy!!so try out this lil simple recipe and enjoy for the weekend!