“This apricot sweet sauce really brings out the flavor in corned beef. It is great to serve the sauce over cooked carrots also!”
WHAT YOU NEED:
HOW TO MAKE IT:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Coat a large pan with non-stick cooking spray. Place corned beef in dish and add water. Cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake for 2 hours; drain liquid.
- In a small bowl combine apricot preserves, brown sugar, and soy sauce. Spread the apricot mixture evenly over the corned beef.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) 25 to 30 more minutes, or until the meat is tender; basting occasionally with pan drippings.
- Slice corned beef across grain and serve.
A christmas meal that you can enjoy…..try it!!