WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2 small mangos, cut from stone and halved
- 1/2 small pineapple, peeled and cut into triangles
- 1 lime
- 2 oz. white chocolate, chopped
- 4 Bamboo skewers
HOW TO MAKE IT:
- Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut each mango halve into 4 slices. Thread onto bamboo skewers, alternating with the pineapple; transfer to the prepared baking sheet. Finely grate the lime zest into a small bowl, cover, and set aside. Squeeze the lime juice over the fruit and freeze until firm, at least 4 hours.
- When ready to serve, in a small microwave-safe bowl, melt the chocolate on 50 percent power in 20-second increments until smooth. Transfer the frozen fruit kebabs to a serving platter, drizzle with the chocolate, and sprinkle with reserved lime zest.
Something new to try out 🙂 Enjoy!!