A chocolate recipe that is said to lower blood pressure 🙂
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cups sweetened coconut flakes
- 3 large bananas (cut into large bite-size pieces)
HOW TO MAKE IT:
- Place the chocolate chips into a double boiler. Stir constantly, and when the chocolate is melted, stir in the vegetable oil.
- Place the coconut in a separate shallow dish and break up any clumps with your fingers.
- Cut the banana into bite-size pieces. Spear each banana half with a cute wooden toothpick.
- Holding on to the stick, dip the banana in the chocolate and turn to coat evenly.
- Roll the chocolate-covered banana in the dish of coconut and transfer the banana to a plate lined with waxed paper or aluminum foil.
- Repeat with the rest of the bananas. Place the plate in the freezer for at least 20 minutes and up to 8 hours. Serve cold, on the stick.