WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 tub ice cream
- 1 1/2 tbsp. butter
- 1 1/4 c. cornflakes cereal, crushed
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp. granulated sugar
- Whipped cream, for garnish
- Sprinkles, for garnish
- 4 maraschino cherries, for garnish
HOW TO MAKE IT:
- Line a small sheet tray with parchment paper and place in freezer. Scoop ice cream into 4 balls (Or more) and place on prepared sheet tray. Keep in freezer while making cereal mixture.
- In a medium skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add corn cereal and cinnamon and cook, stirring occasionally, until the cereal turns golden, 5 to 7 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in sugar. Place on a shallow bowl and let cool.
- Remove ice cream balls from freezer and roll in cereal mixture. Top with whipped cream, sprinkles, and a cherry, and serve immediately.
One that i would enjoy with chocolate ice cream. Try it and enjoy!!