CREDIT: Taste of home
Note: Now very simple, if the pudding mix it too much a hassle, just use your favorite ice-cream 🙂
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 1 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 24 whole graham crackers, halved (or any cookies of your choice)
HOW TO MAKE IT:
- Mix pudding and milk according to package directions; refrigerate until set. Fold in whipped topping and chocolate chips.
- Place 24 graham cracker halves on a baking sheet; top each with about 3 tablespoons filling. Place another graham cracker half on top. Wrap individually in plastic; freeze for 1 hour or until firm. Serve sandwiches frozen.
Try it and enjoy!!