CREDIT: fijian recipe 4 us
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 16-20 Chicken Wings
For the Marinade
- 180ml/6fl.oz. Soy Sauce
- 180ml/6fl.oz. Mirin or Sherry
- 60ml/2 fl.oz. Coconut Cream
- 2 tbsp Sesame Oil
- 3 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 2 tbsp freshly grated Root Ginger
- 2 teasp Ground Cardamom
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 3 Chili Peppers
HOW TO MAKE IT:
- Place all the marinade ingredients in a blender or food processor and process until smooth.
- Place the chicken wings in a shall dish, pour over the blended marinade and leave to marinate for at least 2 hours, turning from time to time.
- Preheat the over to 200C, 400F, Gas Mark 6 and line a shallow baking tin with aluminium foil.
- Remove the wings from the marinade,place in the lined tin and bake for 20-30 minutes, turning 3 or 4 times and basting frequently with the marinade, until cooked through and caramelized.
lovely!! and easy recipe <3 try it and enjoy!!