WHAT YOU NEED:
- 4 (1/2 pound) cube steaks (pounded round meat)
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can condensed French onion soup
HOW TO MAKE IT:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large skillet over medium heat, briefly brown the cube steaks.
- Arrange meat in a single layer in a 13×9 inch baking dish and pour the soup over the top. Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour.
Kids love their meat and less veggies…so this is something you can whip up thats so easy to make and kids will love 🙂 try it and enjoy with rice, mashed potatoes, cassava or dalo 🙂