Recipe by: AVASEWELL
Review: “This very easy dish works with any cut of chicken, skin on or off…even with whole split chickens. My family loves this and it takes no time at all. Don’t omit the parsley.”
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 6 boneless chicken thighs, with skin
- dried parsley, to taste
HOW TO MAKE IT:
- Preheat the oven broiler. Lightly grease a baking pan.
- In a microwave safe bowl, mix the butter, garlic, soy sauce, pepper, and parsley. Cook 2 minutes on High in the microwave, or until butter is melted.
- Arrange chicken on the baking pan, and coat with the butter mixture, reserving some of the mixture for basting.
- Broil chicken 20 minutes in the preheated oven, until juices run clear, turning occasionally and basting with remaining butter mixture. Sprinkle with parsley to serve.
And thats your recipe for the week, wether it’s dinner or lunch have this with chips/wedges/cassava/dalo your choice! just try it and enjoy!!