Simple, easy to make and delicious…. Try It!
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 medium eggplant, peeled and sliced into 1/2 inch rounds
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise, or as needed
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
HOW TO MAKE IT:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place the bread crumbs in a shallow dish. Coat each slice of eggplant on both sides with mayonnaise. Press into the bread crumbs to coat. Place coated eggplant slices on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes in the preheated oven, until golden brown. Flip slices over, and cook for an additional 20 to 25 minutes to brown the other side.
To top it off with tuna in coconut milk, Delicious!!!enjoy and try it!!