Recipe By: Kristil Kimbro Lyle
“This recipe has won many 1st place ribbons at my state fair. They are very simple to make.”
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 5 1/2 cups flaked coconut
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
HOW TO MAKE IT:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line cookie sheets with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- In a large bowl, stir together the flour, coconut and salt. Stir in the sweetened condensed milk and vanilla using your hands until well blended. Use an ice cream scoop to drop dough onto the prepared cookie sheets. Cookies should be about golf ball size.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes in the preheated oven, until coconut is toasted.
Thats your recipe for the weekend in advance 🙂 enjoy and try it…it’s rather simple and delicious!!