Proudly brought to you by Crest Chicken “Home, Family, Crest”
If your child love pizza, chocolate and cookies, this is the recipe to try out 🙂
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (or any cookie of your choice)
- 2/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 packages Dove dark chocolate candies (9-1/2 ounces each )
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
HOW TO MAKE IT:
- Combine the cracker crumbs, butter and sugar; press onto a greased 12-in. pizza pan.
- Bake at 375° for 7-9 minutes or until lightly browned. Top with chocolate candies; bake for 2-3 minutes longer or until chocolate is softened.
- Spread chocolate over crust; sprinkle with nuts. Cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until set.
Try it and enjoy!!