WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2 tbsp Cooking Oil
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 2 Large Chicken Breasts, diced
- 900ml/30fl.oz. Water
- 2 tbsp Lime Juice
- 2 Tomatoes, chopped
- 675g/1-½ lbs Pumpkin, peeled and sliced
- 120ml/4fl.oz. Coconut Cream
HOW TO MAKE IT:
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan, add the onions and sauté for about 5 minutes until softened.
- Add the chicken to the pan and cook over a medium heat for 10 minutes, stirring from time to time.
- Add the water, lime juice and salt, bring to the boil then reduce the heat, cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, pumpkin and coconut cream and bring to the boil, stirring.
- Immediately remove from the heat and serve hot.
Traditionally served as a main course with boiled taro or breadfruit. recipe for the week try it and enjoy!!