Recipe by: dayday76
Review: “This is always in demand at any football get together. You can make the bites and use any type of sauce you want. Me personally, I like to take a quarter cup of Sweet Baby Ray’s® barbecue sauce and a quarter cup of Franks Red Hot® sauce and mix it together.”
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
HOW TO MAKE IT:
- Whisk flour, cayenne pepper, salt, and pepper together in a bowl. Beat eggs together in a separate bowl. Dip chicken pieces in the egg; transfer chicken to flour mixture and coat completely.
- Heat oil in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Fry coated chicken pieces in the hot oil, working in batches, until no longer pink in the center, about 3 minutes per side; drain on a paper towel-lined plate.
- Combine hot sauce, garlic, and butter in a microwave-safe bowl; heat in the microwave until butter is melted and sauce is warm, about 1 minute. Serve hot sauce mixture as a dipping sauce or pour over buffalo chicken bites.
And there you have your recipe for the week, try it, enjoy it, and let me no 🙂