The picture might not be inviting to the eyes but i know kids will love this one 🙂
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 package brownie mix, plus the ingredients called for on the box to prepare.
- 2 (half gallon) cartons of your favorite ice cream
- all the toppings! Nuts, fruit, sprinkles, pretzels, chocolate syrup, magic shell, etc
- whipped cream for serving
HOW TO MAKE IT:
- Bake the brownies according to package directions and let them cool. You can do this a day ahead if you’d like.
- Line a 9″ pie plate with parchment paper. Cut the brownies into squares and place all the pieces in the pie plate. Press them evenly across the bottom and sides to make a crust.
- Scoop the ice cream into the brownie crust. I alternated scoops to mix the flavors up.
- Add your toppings and re-freeze for at least 2 hours.
- Slice and serve with whipped cream.
Interesting way to make a pie don’t you think?? try it and enjoy!!