Credit: Buzz Feed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 8 ounces good-quality chocolate
- ¾ cup butter, melted
- 1¼ cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C.
2. Chop the chocolate into chunks. Melt half, then save the other half for later.
3. Mix the butter and the sugar, then beat in the eggs and vanilla for 1-2 minutes until the mixture has become fluffy and light in color.
4. Whisk in the reserved melted chocolate (make sure the chocolate is not too hot or else the eggs will cook), then sift in the flour, cocoa powder, and salt.
5. Fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients, being careful not to overmix as this will cause the brownies to be more cake-like in texture.
6. Fold in the chocolate chunks, then transfer the batter into a parchment paper-lined square baking dish.
7. Bake for 20-25 minutes, depending on how fudgy you like your brownies, then cool completely.
8. Slice, then serve with a nice cold glass of milk!
I must say, i love brownies and this is rather the simplest recipe of all…the only thing expensive is the chocolate….but it will be damn delicious!! so try it and enjoy!!