Credit: BBC goodfood
A rustic dish with a delicious combination of flavours and just four ingredients, try whipping it up for brunch!!
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 100g bag spinach (equivelant to 1 bundle of tubua)
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 1 tsp chilli flakes (optional)
- 4 eggs
HOW TO MAKE IT:
- Heat oven to 180C.
- Put the spinach into a big strainer, then pour over a kettle of boiling water to wilt the leaves. Squeeze out excess water and divide between 4 small ovenproof dishes.
- Mix the tomatoes with the chilli flakes (opt) and some seasoning, then add to the dishes with the spinach. Make a small well in the centre of each and crack in an egg.
- Bake for 12-15 mins or more depending on how you like your eggs.
- Serve with toasted bread.and enjoy!!
Your recipe for the week….there is an abundance of tubua in the market and at an affordable price so try it and enjoy!!