“This is one of my fall favorite quick recipes to use those lovely little red apples my backyard tree provides! It’s beautiful but also tasty – a great treat or dessert to make for company or bring to a party.”
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 (17.5 ounce) package frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 6 red apples, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup lemonade
- 12 pats unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup superfine sugar
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 1 pinch coarse sugar crystals, or as needed
HOW TO MAKE IT:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cut puff pastry into 12 equally-sized squares and arrange on a baking sheet.
- Dip apple slices in lemonade and place diagonally onto each puff pastry square; top each with 1 pat butter. Sprinkle superfine sugar over each square.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tartlet edges are golden, about 12 minutes.
- Bring apricot jam to boil a saucepan; cook and stir until jam is thinned, 1 to 2 minutes. Brush jam onto warm tartlets; sprinkle each with sugar crystals.
optional for you to put sugar crystals…other than that, thats your recipe for the weekend! enjoy and do try it 🙂