MixFM’s Foodmania Hour With Crest Chicken “home, Family, Crest”
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Ripe mangoes
- Sugar (to taste)
- Water enough to cover the mangoes (not drown but just enough to reach half way up the last mangoes on top)
- Custard (2 or more tablespoon depending on the amount of water in your pot)
HOW TO MAKE IT:
- Peel mangoes
- Put the mangoes in a pot and fill with just enough water not too much and boil
- Add sugar as the water and constantly mix it to dissolve faster
- While boiling, mix 2 tablespoon custard with water or more depending on the amount of water in the pot
- And pour into the mango mixture and mix till you get the custard like consistency
- Once you have the right consistency, remove pot from the heat and let it cool.
- When it’s nice and cool, pour in jars and pop them in the fridge to cool it and enjoy!!
Lovely for mango season and if you are tired of the normal peel and eat kind, try this recipe out!! and enjoy!!