Recipe By: Ron
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 8large hard-boiled eggs, peeled and cut into chunks
- 4large hard-boiled egg whites, cut into chunks
- 1/4 cuplow-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cupchopped fresh spring onion
- 1 teaspoonDijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspooncelery salt
- 1/2 teaspoonchillie (opt)
- 1/2 teaspoonkosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoonfreshly ground black pepper
HOW TO MAKE IT:
- Mix eggs, egg whites, mayonnaise, spring onion, mustard, celery salt, chillie (opt), kosher salt, and black pepper together in a bowl.
And there you go…if you on a salad diet, you can try that out but if not, if you having curry or roast chicken, have this salad on the side and it will do the trick…Try it and Enjoy!!
To serve: serve it with lettuce 🙂