Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 package Oreos
- 1 package large marshmallows
- 4 tablespoons butter
HOW TO MAKE IT
1. Line 8×8-inch baking pan with aluminum foil.
2. Put Oreos into a large Ziploc bag.
3. Crush Oreos until no large pieces remain.
4. Melt butter and marshmallows in a large microwaveable bowl for about 2 minutes, until marshmallows fluff up and butter melts.
5. Add crushed Oreos immediately and mix until combined.
6. Press mixture into lined pan.
7. Cool bars for 10 minutes until set.
8. Cut into nine large bars.
Note: if you do not have a microwave like me, steam your marshmallows and butter 🙂
Great for the kids to enjoy 🙂 try it and let me know 🙂 enjoy!!